Monday 28 July 2014

OH HEY CROCHET











Where did the weekend go? I think I had one of those weekends where you plan so much into your days that the weekend is gone in the blink of on eye. Needless to say I am already counting down the days till I get to see my bed again next weekend.

However, in between the Shoreditch camper van partying and the sunny hours spent in Brighton, I did manage to take a few blog pictures. I picked up these floral beauties from Topshop, they are so comfy and lightweight that they are perfect for the summer heat. I then paired it with my crochet top because to be honest, who doesn't love crochet? Then to top it all off the piece de resistance, my bargain Primark heeled sandals. The perfect outfit for a chilled Sunday afternoon...


Ally

x
SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. These trousers are amazing! love this look! xx


    clairelousieamelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crochet top is so so pretty! I also love how you've accessorised this outfit :) great post!

    Roseanne xox
    Leblogderosy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for a Liebster award! More details on my blog xox
    Leblogderosy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute top, it looks darling on you.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking cute♥ Love the whole outfit! Your top is so pretty!

    http://allaboutjoann.blogspot.com/

    Love♥

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Dying over that top!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! Super stylish too :)
    xx
    Mia


    http://www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look! I feel like this could easily transition into fall with a jacket :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  9. This crochet top is so lovely and you have beautiful hair!

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh..those pants are perfect! I love those shoes too, I need to find myself a similar pair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig