Sunday 24 January 2016

MADE IN CHELSEA







Jacket - AllSaints
Shirt - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - Adidas
Bag - Ted Baker
Today the boyfriend and I thought we would try and fit in some exercise into our weekend routines, as too often we end up lounging on the sofa wondering where the time has gone. So we headed out on a stroll to Battersea park and something just came over us and we couldn't seem to stop walking, then before we knew it we had crossed the bridge and ended up in Chelsea. Chelsea has some of the most beautiful buildings and little alleyways I have ever seen. So with all this idyllic scenery around me I thought it would be perfect for shooting some blog photos.

The weather was actually quite mild so I could wonder around happily with my leather jacket on and not feel freezing, I also took my new over sized checkered shirt out for a spin, it's so cosy and you can sneakily hide extra layers underneath if you need a little bit of extra warmth.

Oh by the way if you ever happen to stumble into Chelsea like us, then head to Kings Road and the restaurant Polpo in the square does some of the best food I have tasted! Not to mention you get a nice view of the Saatchi gallery.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


x


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig