Tuesday 31 July 2012

Mix and Match

Hey guys,

So I am back off holiday sooner than expected but I still have some fab pictures to show you. But before that I wanted to show you all one of my outfits I put together recently.

I decided to try mixing up some prints as I have seen that a lot of designers are doing it at the moment. It has always been something I have wanted to experiment with but have never been brave enough, I normally always pick things that I know will definitely go together. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. I mixed a grey snake skin print playsuit with a vintage striped shirt, what do you all think to the outcome?




Playsuit - Topshop (very old)
Shirt - Vintage
Trainer - Converse
Necklace - Topshop

I have also noticed that I seem to have a slight obsession with my converses, I seem to be wearing them in far to many of my outfit posts, think I need to invest in a few more pairs of shoes. Ah well I think I can cope with a little shoe shopping spree :)

Hope you are all having a great start to the week...

Love

Ally J

xXx

SHARE:

13 comments:

  1. I love this combination, you really know how to mix prints :)

    http://couture-street.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vintage shirt, and how you've clashed the patterns :) also LOVE your converse, theres nothing wrong with that obsession! hah :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment! Succch a cute outfit - loving the prints

    following you now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit. You work the clashing prints well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit!! Love the print on that shirt. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute.
    would love to follow each other. doing it now. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a lovely top!

    I absolutely adore your blog.

    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and for following me!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw your comment on my blog, I love your necklace... i am now following :)
    ellieobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like how you layered this look, really unique
    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a Converse obsession too omg.. lovely blog btw xo

    http://www.kingdomheartsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig