Wednesday 23 January 2013

Aztec Print


Hello again,

So as the temperature plummets further into the minus' I am slowly adding layer upon layer to my outfits, however, I did think it would be a bit too excessive to show you my outfit with my coat, scarf and gloves. Anyway, here is what I decided to throw on today...





Cardigan - Minkpink - UO
Dress - Topshop
Jeans - 7forallmankind
Boots - Office
This outfit kept me nice and snuggly throughout the day, as the cardigan by MinkPink is a really thick knit. I layered the cardigan over my Aztec print velvet dress (you could say I have gone slightly tribal mad but hey I just can't get enough of the print), with a sneaky little extra vest top layer underneath. I then paired it with my favourite skinny jeans, they are so tight they actually look like an extra skin and then to top of the outfit I added my flatform office boots.


Cardigan - Minkpink - UO

Boots - Office

I have to say these flatform boots are proving to be a bit of a life saver in this weather, I still get to have a bit of height but at the same time I am not in danger of slipping over and breaking my neck in the snow!

What's the weather like for everyone else where they are? Are you all wrapping up nice and warm?




Love



Ally J


SHARE:

16 comments:

  1. I really love your boots! I keep feeling like I'm going to slip over whenever I go out, I need some proper boots with grip! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardigan is beautiful the way it sits on you is very flattering :) your blog is amazing and I'm now following
    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I came across your blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cardigan! We definitely need the extra layers as it is so cold outside x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your cardigan, it look really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I love the sweater! It looks so nice and snuggly!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore MinkPink and I love this cardi, shock! It looks awesome on you.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look, I love the cardy and you got my hype! I am also following you on GFC <3<3

    I got two giveaways at the moment on my blog and would love you to enter!
    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cardy

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fancy designer wear our website and resonable price More....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…..
    Plz visit:- Fancy Salwar Kameez

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have Lovely and Beautiful Salwar Suit And Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Salwar Kameez

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have Lovely and Beautiful Salwar Suit And Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Sarees

    ReplyDelete


  13. Designer Indian sarees is perhaps the desire of every single girl in this world to look amazing on her day.
    It is certainly important that the bride must be the star of the show.The most beautiful woman at the venue.
    In India,Indian sarees are the most obvious choice for the brides.There are many Indian sarees in our site...
    For more...
    Plz visit:- Indian sarees

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more…
    Plz Visit : Wedding Saree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig