Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Tribal Necklace

So my exams start on Thursday..eeek! Getting slightly nervous now! But it is also kind of weird to think that in just over a week my uni life will be over forever. That actually means I have to start growing up and finding a job.

So I thought I would do one more quick little outfit post before the few days of cramming begin. I have been wanting to wear this necklace for ages, ever since I snapped in up in the Topshop sale last year and I finally managed to find a cool black jumper to wear it with, you might not be able to tell in the pictures but the black top is actually paneled with mesh at the back. I then put the top with my staple denim shorts and unfortunately tights again because the weather just isn't quite warm enough, although it's getting there!




Jumper - Urban Outfitters
Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Tights - M&S
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Rings - Accessorize and gift.



Does anyone else love statement necklaces as much as me?



Love

Ally J

xXx


SHARE:

14 comments:

  1. cute outfit..
    love your hair
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice outfit, that necklace is awesome! i would never be able to find anything to wear with it but it looks amazing

    katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    katy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great statement necklace! loving all the different colours on it too! :)

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shorts and necklace of course! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house .
    Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site.
    Studying this info So i am happy to show that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much no doubt will make certain to don?t forget this website and provides it a glance regularly.

    My blog post - what should i weigh for height and age

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your ring. :) Beautiful photos. :)

    Would you like us to follow each other? Please let me know, I would love to follow back. :)


    http://meowmd.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7248627

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the statement necklace, such a cool piece :)
    Charlotte Adele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that outfit, especially the necklace and these boots!

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck in your exams! That necklace is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is so cool! I love combining tights with destroyed denim shorts, and your necklace is bomb! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig