Saturday 8 August 2015

DENIM IS A WAY OF LIFE

Whistles dress, french connection shoes, casual sunny day look


 With the weather in London hitting 25 degrees most days this dress is perfect for keeping you cool and hides any unwanted food babies caused by too much ice cream and picnics in the park.  The sandals were also bought in the French Connection sale, they were comfy from the moment they touched my feet and go perfectly with dresses, skirts and jeans.


Dress - Whistles
Sandals - French Connection
Necklace - Italian Boutique

This weekend with the weather being so nice I have had a much needed catch up in the sun with friends and family. Drank a bit too much vino on Friday in an amazing local bar where the band did some great covers of Ed Sheeran (felt like I was almost at a concert) and my Brother came down to stay who I haven't seen in over a month. So all in all, my weekend has been full of embracing denim, enjoying friendships and having fun in the British weather.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Ally
x
SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress! Glad it's so easy to wear in the heat, those kind of outfits are perfect.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig