Thursday, 28 June 2012

Wish List of the Week


Hello everyone,

Sorry I have been lacking on the posts recently, I have been busy organising a surprise 21st birthday party for my boyfriend, which turned out to be not such a surprise in the end! Apparently the fact I was applying fake tan and buying shoes and generally making more effort than normal, meant a big event was going down.

Anyway here is what I have been lusting after this week. I know all these picks aren't full of the most summery of colours but for some reason I am always drawn to blacks and greys. Also I am in love with anything that flows at the moment, especially things that I can twirl and prance around in and I think these picks are perfect for that. Generally, I just want to enjoy wearing a skirt/dress rather than jeans which I can be found wearing most days.



From left to right:
Spike Necklace - Topshop
Chain shoulder tunic - Topshop
Maxi - River Island
Dress - Miss Selfridge
Belt - Topshop
Black Mesh Wedges - River Island
What do you guys think to my wish list? Is there anything you are lusting after this week?


Love

Ally J

xXx
SHARE:

17 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces! Check out my giveaway, if you like.

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dipped hem skirt, it's such a pretty colour!
    Ah bet your boyfriend appreciated it though, even though he guessed!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red skirt. I got one in a similar shape for my holiday in a few weeks. Summer is barely here so I think the muted colours are rather appropriate! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I'd love to be followers! I've clicked your GFC button :)
    We have really similar tastes, actually: I'm in jeans alll the time but if weather permitted I'd be in swinging skirts everyday! And I love a bit of grey; it's so understated.

    Pleased to have connected with you!



    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the maxi skirt is gorgeous!x

    http://vintagewalls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the chain shoulder tunic and the maxi skirt are so gorgeous - i love reading posts like this, but my bank balance definitely suffers from them! hah, lovely blog :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some amazing items!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these items :)
    I am especially loving the shoes and the dress :)
    Atm Im mostly trying to find a peach/orange/coral colored blouse but I can´t find one that I like :/

    take care
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I like your blog! may be let's follow each other? if u want) I'll be very happy!)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the comment!
    yeah, i follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your post!
    Happy to have found your blog. Glaldly follow you via gfc and bloglovin!
    Hope you can follow me too on both!

    Lots of love,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah i love it all ! especially that maxi. Hope the party is good xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig