Sunday 19 May 2013

Floral Dress

Hellooo...

The weather has been beautiful today so much so that the boyfriend and I rushed to Tesco's to get some stuff to have a BBQ with before the sun disappeared. I was trying to be healthy and opted for chicken and prawn kebabs. However, I still don't think they are quite as good as the old sausages and a burger.

Today I decided to wear this lovely floral dress from Topshop, that had unfortunately shrunk in the wash so it definitely wasn't to be warn outside of the garden! I then paired it with my studded belt and my black knee high socks as I never want to look too cute, people already say I have a baby face, so I have to try my hardest not to look like a cute little girl! I guess when I reach 30 and are still being ID'd I will be thankful for my youthful looks.





Dress - Topshop
Socks - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Rings - collection of Topshop, Urban Outfitters and Italian markets.

I hope you are all making the most of the last of the weekend sunshine.


Love 

Ally J

xXx

SHARE:

15 comments:

  1. beautiful dress, fits you realy good! Nice choice) Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Gladly followed you with GFC, hope you can do same;)
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely dress on you and I love the studded belt with it! Hope you are having a good weekend! xx Pip

    JOIN MY OASAP WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY UNTIL MAY 23RD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    a very sweet dress. Looks great on you.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you roughed and grunged up the floral!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You so beautiful!
    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit. You looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful!
    I love your hair <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Cute dress

    xoxo
    fashionable-addict

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the rings!

    Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200! Ends in 2 days x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style! I'm your latest follower on GFC :)

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your look is perfect !! What a cute dress !!

    http://christinapirate.blogspot.ca/

    xCx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig