Thursday 19 April 2012

Love at first sight!

Hello everyone,

Now I promise this will be my last post for a while where I babble on about how much I love vintage because I am sure you are getting sick of it already. I just thought I would show you two amazing pieces that arrived in the post for me this morning, I found them on Asos marketplace, from a very cute little boutique called SusieTuesday (which can be found here susietuesday) . I was so excited when I saw it had arrived and possibly a little nervous as you never know quite how online vintage pieces will look on you, however, that didn't stop me ripping the parcel to shreds to get to the yummy goodies inside.

Well here is my first piece, it is a vintage 60's oversized clashing print top that I am absolutely in love with. The clashing prints work really well together (further down there is a close up of the pattern) and I love how slouchy and comfy it is, it is perfect for my laid back style.



Jumper - Vintage - susietuesday
Shorts - River Island
Tights - M&S
Necklace - River Island

Next, in my goody bag was this over sized floral print pastel blouse. When I first saw this I actually thought you could unbutton it all the way, but it is actually more like a jumper as only the first two buttons undo. However, this was not a turn off, if anything it made it more unusual and made me like it more. I remember the look on my Mum's face when I first pulled it out, as she wondered why I would want to where something my Nan would have worn. However, I think we can safely say she was presently surprised once it was styled up and I think it got the seal of approval.

Blouse - Vintage - susietuesday
Shorts - River Island
Tights - M&S
Necklace - Topshop

Here is a close up of the items if you wanted to get a better feel for the patterns.



So what do you guys think? Do I get your votes, yes or no to my vintage items??

Love

Ally J

xXx
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Love it <3!!! Great blog, very cute!! Visit my blog and if you like it to follow me on google friends and I will be happy to follow you back <3
    Xoxo
    LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN
    TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits :)! thanks for the comment. following now :) x
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig