Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wish List for the week!

Hey guys,

So I have just moved back down to uni so I am officially writing to you from my flat in London and I have to say the weather here is no better than back at home. I swear I will have to swim to uni tomorrow if the rain doesn't stop. Anyways I have been rather ill this week hence no outfit posts as I didn't think you guys would want to see my poorly face, so instead here are a few cheeky items that I am wishing were in my wardrobe...

Shoes - urbanoutfitters.co.uk
Dress -  .riverisland
Shirt -  www.missguided
Crop Tee -  topshop
Bracelet -  riverisland
Bag - urbanoutfitters
I hope everyone is having a good week and if not its only a couple more days till the weekend :), I can't wait as I'm off to Cardiff to go visit my boyfriend and maybe squeeze in some shopping when I should really be doing revision.

P.S. I have officially signed myself up to Asos Fashion Finder, so if any of you happen you use it, would love if you could like some of my looks. My looks can be found in the below link...


Love

Ally J

xXx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig