Wednesday 2 May 2012

Print obsession....I think so!

Hey guys,

Well I had a great weekend in Cardiff, I was persuaded to watch the Avengers in 3D by the boyfriend and I was pleasantly surprised, I thought it was going to be one of those really boyish films (you know the geeky comic superhero kind) but it turned out to be really good. Sadly it had to end and now I'm back in London stuck in the flat revising morning till night (it's such an exciting life I lead). But I couldn't keep myself away from my blog and I have been dying to show you all my new top from urban outfitters, I had my eye on a similar MinkPink one but I managed to find this instead and they are almost identical except this one is half the price! So what's not to love! I decided to pair it with my black skater skirt from Topshop and some black suede wedge boots (thankfully it has finally been sunny enough for me to wear them). So what do you all think? 


Top - Urbanoutfitter
Skirt - Topshop
Earring - River Island
Necklace - Topshop



Necklace - Topshop
 Quick close up of the fabric, I love the vibrancy of the colours and they even managed to squeeze in some paisley patterns, so I am definitely bang on trend :).


Oh and I have come the conclusion that at the moment I cannot get enough of printed fabrics, I have counted atleast 20 items in my wardrobe that are printed and now I have another one to add to my collection. I'm wondering whether it is now verging on obsession?!?

Love

Ally J

xXx


SHARE:

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig