Wednesday 9 May 2012

RIP to the girl you used to see...

Hey guys,

What miserable weather we are having at the moment, I wanted to be really inventive with my photos outside today but instead I am stuck inside having to make the most of the stairs outside of my bedroom. So apologies for the lack of creativity.

I received another wonderful package yesterday from susietuesday boutique, I can't get enough of their vintage items at the moment, they really do have some great stuff. This time I decided to pick a brown 60's shirt and a black sheer blouse as I thought they were both so versatile and could be paired with almost anything. So what do you guys think...


60's shirt - Vintage -susietuesday 
Shorts - RiverIsland
Hoody - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Converse




Sheer blous - Vintage - susietuesday
Shorts - RiverIsland
Wedge trainers - Ash

Bracelets - Topshop
Watch - present
Ring - Topshop
Hope you guys are having a good week, my blog may get a bit quieter soon as my exams start on Tuesday..eekk! Slightly scared but just can't wait to have them over with.

Love

Ally J

xXx
SHARE:

21 comments:

  1. Loving your style :)
    Thank you for following and commenting on my blog, I'm returning the favour ;)
    and good luck with your exams next week, I'm sure you'll do great!
    Your nails on the previous post are so cool too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your ash trainers <3
    Hannah x
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look:) if you will have time visit my page :)

    hugs and kisses

    www.illicitfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfits! love your shorts and watch
    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your exams! I love how effortlessly rock chic your outfit is x misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well the weather is really crazy right now! love the shorts. thanks for following, following back and also via bloglovin #17, please join my bloglovin too if you like my blog, hope to see you soon,`till the next post.

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw; your shoes are amazing, really cool! Love it :)
    fashionosaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your watch! What a beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course we can follow each other, dear! I am following you with GFC and via bloglovin. It is you turn now!

    kisses
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit, those shorts are amazing!
    xx

    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those outfits !
    thanks for ur comment by the way,
    It would be great to follow eachother,
    I am your new follower (: x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blouse it looks amazing on :) Your right the weather is awful at the moment, I wish we could have some sun! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. we follow you now too :)
    jcl <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! So wonderful. Love those shoes!!!

    p.s. check out my giveaway (:

    Haylee

    xo

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey cudnt see u following my blog .. do u want to follow each other lemme know wen u follow me I'll follow right bk ... Lets follow vis gfc
    Chk the giveaway on ma blog too

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute look!
    love the shoes :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the looks, I think I also have that grey topshop hoodie, it's my favourite thing at the moment, it's so cosy!
    Thankyou for the comment you left me-I'm now a follower!!
    Much love Amie xo

    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing style. great blog. if you want to follow me on google friend request i'll follow back :) xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your shoes!
    You have such a cute blog!
    Can we follow back each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely look!!

    Take care and have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're so pretty, Ally!


    -Eva
    www.creativecapricebyeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig