Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Fun in the sun now that exams are overrrr!!!

Hey Guys,

So my EXAMS ARE OVER! I could not be happier! I decided with my first day of freedom I would go down to Hyde Park and make the most of the beautiful weather we are having. I also got out my short shorts to hopefully get my pale legs looking some what coloured, however, instead of looking beautifully golden I am now somewhere on the darker end of the lobster scale. Anyway here are a few pictures from my day and the outfit I was wearing, which consisted of river island shorts, topshop floaty vest top and converse trainers.


Top - Topshop (old)
Shorts - River Island
Trainers - Converse
Sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs


The other half also got me to do a bit of tree climbing!




Accessories: ice lilac watch and Topshop assorted bracelets.


I also made a daisy chain which I managed to turn into a head piece :) oh and the sunglasses are Marc by Marc Jacobs.


Cooling off in Diana's fountain.


I hope you are all having a great week, I can't wait to spend many more days relaxing in the sun.

Love

Ally J

xXx

SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. Oh sooo cute photos! Lovely&comfy outfit! :) Like your watch! xx
    teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how I spent the day yesterday! I love your daisy chain crown, beautiful!

    www.biancaallegra.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color on you! the flower crown is adorable & such a fun addition :) I love days outside just wandering! Hope you had a fantastic time :) xo, Megs

    princess.hippie.love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit and the daisy chain is so adorable :) I love the color of your top :)
    I LOVE that tree :O I want a tree like that on my backyard.. would be amazing to sit there in the summer reading a good book and drinking an ice cold drink :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty photos! It looks so peaceful and bright there. I wish I lived in the uk! I bet it's a HUGE relief that exams are over :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics!

    rousseroulette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your cute blog too although I'm not a really into fashion myself. but inspiration is always welcomed <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing your exams! You look lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post! great pics!

    I'm a new follower!

    nail-art-victim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig