Saturday 12 May 2012

New Brand: Abide

Hey guys,

Well it's all work work work and no play for me at the moment, cannot wait to get my life back. I have been trying to join a gym as well this week but with no success as all the good gyms in London are around £80 a month! So I am making do with youtube yoga videos and I might even try running outside since the sun has finally decided to show its face.

Anyway, a couple of days a go a new brand was brought to my attention, it's called Abide, it's a British brand which is handmade in Devon, so it is quintessentially British. It is inspired by the British countryside and seaside, which I love being a little country bumkin myself. The website has only just launched (www.abideclothing.co.uk) and I have been having a little mooch about and I have to say their clothes are gorgeous!

Here are a few of my favourites...



Pictures from Abide


Abide's new collection has a very laid back feel, that is ideal for basics, work and evening wear, The colour palette is washed and chalky with a few parts of added colour and the fabrics are so delicate with the use of precious silks, linens and fine jersey. I think it is the perfect collection for those long summer evenings walking through fields full of wild flowers...think I am slowly getting lost in my own imagination. But honestly I think this brand screams elegance, femininity and beauty. I know it is a little pricey but I would definitely pay that much for the quality and attention to detail you get from having a garment that is handmade! So check out their website and see what you think www.abideclothing.co.uk :)

Hope you all had a lovely evening.

Love

Ally J

xXx
SHARE:

23 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! tnks a lot for ur lovely comment (: Of course! we can follow each other (: I'm following u via gfc and bloglovin! Follow back?

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and adore that first outfit :) love the look of it and the colors :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty clothes! I hope you get some down time soon so your life isn't all about work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first outfit, looks like a really good brand, the clothes are so pretty.

    Hope to see you on my blog soon at http://welcometocharlotteswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first looks!The first look is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous! I wish this brand was available in the US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria. We have an online shop and deliver to the US. We also have a 25% sale this week so come take a look! x

      Delete
  7. hi! thanks for your lovely comment!
    I follow you now!
    I hope you'll follow me back!
    kisses!

    http://diamantisulsofa.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shorts in the bottom pic! Thanks for commenting my blog, yours is lovely! Defs happy to follow each other :D

    Sasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first outfit is stunning but they are all beautiful! Love your blog! Now following :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the second one...
    It has a nice skirt that I like...

    Wanna follow each other?
    If you are interested follow me, tell me & I'll follow you back :)
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sure, we can follow each other :) I'm waiting for you now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog !
    following you , hope you can follow back !

    xx,
    www.stylsiren.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay sure we can follow each other...
    And I have followed you.
    Follower number 160

    xoxo
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. They have lovely pieces! :) Care to follow each other?


    Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow beautiful styles <3


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh lovely <3

    http://thechicdream.blogspot.com/

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Allie! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog :) I love the style of this brand, you have a great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my goodness, their stuff is so lovely! def have to check it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's lovely isn't it, great for the summer!

      xx

      Delete
  20. I think I fell for this brand! it looks amazing!

    nail-art-victim.blogspot.com

    follow back? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig