Sunday 6 May 2012

Mere La Mode Fashion Party / Outfit Post

Hey guys!

So a couple of weeks ago I was invited to a 'MereLaMode' fashion party, which my Mum held at our house and it was hosted by her lovely friend Julia who was showing us all the new 'captaintortue' range. I have to say I loved the experience, it was like having your own personal shopper in your living room and let's not forget to mention you got to eat and drink wine as you shopped...definitely an added bonus! It's like a  new way of shopping - in your seat instead of on your feet! 

So basically the whole idea of this party is that it is hosted at either you or a friends house and you get to see, feel and try the clothes in the comfort of a warm house, this saves you the hassle of having to bother with dingy changing rooms or queuing for ages to pay for your item (there is always someone who can't use the card reader). So all in all it is definitely a win win situation.

I have to say the clothes were beautiful and I think the pictures below speak for themselves. The clothing is a stylish french collection that is 60% owned by Louis Vuitton and the range is made up of Lady Tortue and Miss Tortue. I chose this laid back grey t-shirt dress, that has a draw string just below the waist, helping to define what little curves I have. I styled it up with a vintage scarf, some old working boots and a belt, as I wanted to give the girly dress a slightly harder edge. So what do you guys think??





Dress - captaintortue specifically from MereLaMode hostess
Scarf - Vintage
Boots - River Island
Belt - Asos





I think I am definitely becoming a bit of a poser...oops!

But if any of you guys would like to find out were the nearest Captain Tortue hostess is to you feel free to browse the website http://www.captaintortuegroup.com/en-gb/our_collections.html and I would love if you could all check out Julia's facebook page and give it a like http://www.facebook.com/MereLaMode. And also before I forget if you hold a party, you get a discount! How great is that...so definitely check it out!

Hope you are all having a great weekend, speak soon!

Love

Ally J

P.S. this look is on Asos Fashion Finder would love if you could like it, the link is below :)




SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. ah I love your paisley scarf, or anything paisley generally! THanks for the comment on my blog, im following your blog now!

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice write-up. I certainly appreciate this site.
    Thanks!

    My web page - World Of Tanks Hack :: ::

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig