Thursday 27 September 2012

New online jewellery shop 'KilaJewel'




Hello everyone...

I am pleased to announce that after a lot of hard work over the summer my very own online jewellery store 'KilaJewel' is now up and running!

I have always had a love/obsession with jewellery, especially unique pieces that can give any outfit that little extra pizazz and now I am thrilled to be able to offer to you my lovely followers and the general public a chance to be able to purchase such quirky pieces. And of course they are all available at very affordable prices, I know how hard it is being an avid fashion follower but also being a student, so all of my pieces won't break the bank.

Please feel free to have a browse and any feedback is greatly appreciated :)






P.S. You can also follow on Twitter at https://twitter.com/KilaJewel


Love

AllyJ

xXx

SHARE:

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, great pictures! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ally! I had a look at your jewellery shop and I loveeee it!!! Some super edgy pieces!! :) xx

    http://the-goldenmonkey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a lil look great stuff, love the rings and the double skull bangle :) Following on Twitter!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!Nice blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your own jewelry line! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm a new follower :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just looked through your blog. Love your versatility!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. exciting!

    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have AMAZING jewelry sweetie :) Everything is 110% my style :O
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is very nice and i got inspired to learn some cool designs from it, we have the Largest Collection of Engagement Rings in Denver. Browse designs and shop online or visit our Denver boutique for a one-on-one consultation to build the perfect ring for you and your loved one.
    https://www.acredo-rings.com/pages/engagement-rings-for-women-in-denver
    Custom wedding rings denver
    Wedding bands denver
    Custom jewelry denver

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig