Monday 1 October 2012

Style Birmingham: Press Event Fashion Show

Hey everyone...

This weekend gone I got to attend the Style Birmingham Fashion Show thanks to my boyfriends sister. It was incredible! I got to see various retail brands key pieces from their A/W 12 collections while at the same time sipping on some Harvey Nichols champagne (not a bad life really). The fashion show was hosted by Martine McCutcheon and it featured appearances from  celebrity stylist Bradley Taylor and Olympic gold medalist Greg Rutherford who strutted his stuff for the Harvey Nichols collection.

The scenes of the fashion show included:
Hide and Chic (Harvey Nichols)
 Geo-Graphic, Country Days and City Nights (House of Fraser)
Very Berry, Heritage (M&S)
Drama & Decadence (The Mailbox)
 Japanese Oriental Florals (Bullring)
Futuristic Glamour (Selfridges) - My personal favourite

Some of the key looks I took away from the show included mixing geometric patterns, faux fur jackets and winter florals. All of which I  am a massive fan of, so I am definitely looking forward to forming my winter wardrobe.

Here are a few pictures from the event...







The last picture is of my Mum and Me before the event (all glammed up) and I apologise for my freaky eyes, the lighting in the hotel wasn't ideal.


What are your favourite key pieces for the summer?


Love 


Ally J


xXx

SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it was fab! You & your mum look gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig