Monday 22 October 2012

KilaJewel Top Picks!

Just a quickie to let you all in on the 'Top Picks' at KilaJewel.

As a fellow fashionista I understand that winter can be a challenging time in terms of outfit choices. It's always hard to show your individualism and quirkiness whilst layering yourself with coats and scarfs etc...that's why I believe now is the perfect time to be jazzing up our winter wardrobe with a little bit of bling. How about showing off your unique sense of style through your jewellery choices? Just because we have to cover our outfit with a coat doesn't mean we can't show off some rocking arm and hand candy...am I right or am I right?

So check out these great picks from kilajewel.com

From top left to bottom right:
1. vintage-style-ring
2.vintage-gem-bracelet
3. new-world-ring
4. double skull bangle
5. black-gem-ring


Love

Ally J

xXx
SHARE:

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig