Tuesday 23 October 2012

Slouchy Tuesday

So we all know the feeling, it's cold, wet and miserable and to be quick frank you really can't be arsed making much of an effort with your wardrobe choices. Well that was me this morning! However, instead of slipping on a very boring jumper I was saved from going to fashion hell by the magical item known as a 't-shirt dress'. I'm guessing most of you were expecting something a bit more exciting, however, I do believe that t-shirt dresses are amazing. They are so comfy and yet still look ultra cool.

This particular t-shirt dress was from Urban Outfitters and it has been sitting in my wardrobe (unworn) for over a year. Well not anymore. It is perfect with a pair of thick tights, boots and a nice chunky scarf, to be honest I would sleep in it if I could, I just can't believe it has taken me this long to wear it!



T-shirt Dress - UO
Tights - M&S
Boots - Office
Necklace - River Island



Boots - Office

Ring - kilajewel
Bracelet - kilajewel

Are any of you a fan of t-shirt dress? If not what do you like to wear on those 'I really can't be arsed' days?

Love

Ally J

xXx

P.S. I apologise for the poor quality of the photos, I hate having to blog at uni as the lighting is so poor in our flat. Hopefully it stops raining soon so I can go outside.

SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. Love your accessories!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :-) Thank you for commenting on my blog. I have now followed you so looking forward to you following me back.

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are amazing! I can imagine they go with everything!! Shoe envy! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous dress! You look lovely <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything in it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ring dear! <3
    New post and follow me if you like my blog :)
    +++
    If you want, I wait you on The Reality Of A Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that dress! xx
    How about a follow?

    http://amaechinwafor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig