Tuesday 30 October 2012

Inner Rock Star!

So today I decided to channel my inner rock star...

I have been searching for ages for the perfect top to cover my extremely cool tie-dye leggings (I'm one of those people that can't have my bum showing whilst wearing leggings, not even if I'm 100% sure they aren't see through). I stumbled across this gem of a piece in Topshop, the top is quirky enough (with the cut out detail) to compliment my leggings but also simple enough not to 'out do' them.

I paired the outfit with my favourite boots of the moment from Office, they have literally not left my feet since buying them last weekend (comfy is an understatement!). And for accessories I decided to wear my chunky silver necklace and bracelet, as well as another cool new ring from my online store kilajewel.com.









Top - Topshop
Leggings - Topshop
Boots - Office
Necklace - River Island
Bracelet - Market from Italy
Ring - kilajewel.com

Do you guys ever feel the urge to channel your inner rock star? (Or maybe it's just me and I'm slightly weird :S)


Love 

Ally J

xXx
SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. wanted those leggings for so long! xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top!!! I'm like you too, i need to cover my bum haha !! Also thank-you for commenting on my blog, I am now following you :)

    Come and visit my blog, if you like it follow me :)

    Sunshine
    & Rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting my blog.id love if we could follow eachother :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    xx Karolina

    Caramode Blog - Bloglovin - Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me, just followed you back on Bloglovin!
      Have a beautidul day!

      Delete
  5. Nice photos, lovely outfit! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    Kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get this urge on a daily basis! Loving this look, it's very Aussie too! <3

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ally! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #345! Check out my blog if you'd like! Thanks:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! This outfit is really stylish and elegant.
    leather ladies jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig