Monday 16 September 2013

Flower Power




























































Dress - UO
Belt - UO
Boots - Topshop
Triangle Necklace - UO
Cross Necklace - Gift
Rings - Topshop, Italian Shop and Gift
Bag - River Island

























Hey everyone! Gosh doesn't LFW look amazing, the Ashish show looked incredible. I wish I could have gone but unfortunately I'm all work and no play at the moment. Ah well I guess there's always next year (sigh).

Thankfully though, this weekend I found a bit of spare time to indulge in a little retail therapy as I had a little bit of birthday money to play with. I will upload a haul post shortly but I just wanted to show you all this dress from Urban Outfitters that I purchased. The colour caught might eye straight away and the pattern is stunning, so stunning in fact that as you can see I didn't leave the shop without it. I had to wear a belt with it because unfortunately they didn't have my size and so I had to buy the size up, but I quite like the baggy look with a sinched in waist. I then paired it with my now 'standard' patent boots and some of my favourite gems.

Have any of you been to LFW? If so I am very jealous!






SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. You look lovely! That dress is really pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't been to LFW although I'd really love to! All the pictures I've seen have looked so glamorous and exciting.

    Also, I love your outfit :)your boots are so cool.

    Hailes<3

    Click here to check out my blog – Hailes Hearts Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog of yours. Amazing photos.

    Let's follow watch other. Tell me what you think at my blog:

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    Following you

    XoXo with love,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit the dress is amazing and I love the accessories!,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig