Sunday 22 September 2013

Brick Lane Fun






Jumper - Topshop
Treggings - Mango
Faux Fur Gilet - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Cross Necklace - Topshop
Bag - River Island






Hello Everyone...

Well my lazy Sunday afternoon was mainly spent wandering around the markets on Brick Lane. What I love about this place is that there is so much going on you don't even have to buy anything to have fun, for instance, in the picture above there was a man playing 4 games of chess at the same time and he was winning in all of them, it kept me entertained for at least half an hour! But of course it was lunch time when I arrived and so I could hardly say no to a pulled pork bap and a few other treats.

What I also love about Brick Lane is the amount of street art, the walls don't just have your average graffiti instead there are pieces of art that look like they must have taken days to finish, such as the head hog painting above. I decided that I would use another piece of graffiti as my backdrop as I thought you are all probably getting bored of seeing my living room wall. So here is what I wore to Brick Lane. It was a little bit chilly so I thought that I would layer slightly rather than putting on a full winter coat, as I'm still slightly in denial that we actually have to start wearing coats again. I decided I would layer my fur gilet over my ombre knitted jumper and then to make the whole outfit a little less bulky I then paired it with my skinny treggings, then hey presto I was ready to fit in with the Shoredicth crowd.

Have any of you been to Brick Lane, did you manage to grab any bargains?




                                                        




SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. Love that jumper, looks so comfortable x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome location, I love shooting photos in Brick Lane because the graffiti makes amazing backdrops! x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same bag :)
    lovely outfit!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look is lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig