Sunday 1 September 2013

In a Far Away Galaxy









Dress - Evil Twin
Boots - Office
Necklaces - Cross (gift), long pendant (Urban Outfitters)

Hey guys,

So after my night out yesterday I am feeling pretty shattered, every taxi driver I asked refused to take me from Shoreditch to Canada Water and I have no idea why, other than they are extremely lazy, so I ended up having to get two buses, which took an hour!

My lack of sleep meant I didn't really feel like putting on a fussy outfit so I decided I would just slip this dress on and pair it with my staple Office flat form boots. This outfit is so simple, yet makes a real statement, which I love. The velvet texture of the dress is also so comfy and soft, it's like being constantly cuddled throughout the day and who would say no to that.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and making the most of the sun. I think I might head to the park soon to catch the last of the days rays.








SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. Urgh having to get the night bus is never fun but I do love this dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! And it looks amazing with your cross necklace.

    - Natalie xx

    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes look incredible- where are they from? Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is amazing, the pattern is so eye-catching
    Love it
    x

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress and I love it with the shoes! It sucks that you had to get buses:( x

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig