Sunday 20 July 2014

MinkPink Maxi Magic








Vest Top - H&M
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Sandals - Primark
Ring/Bracelet - Topshop (old)
Belt - Urban Outfitters Vintage

I have recently got back from a short holiday in Italy, visiting such beautiful places as Florence and Sienna and eating far too much pizza! But I have to say the weather has been way more impressive in London, Without a clue as to how hot the weather has actually been I unwisely went out in jeans to go shopping. This ended up being a big mistake because as the heatwave hit it's peak (30 degrees) I had the urge to loose the layers quickly and with debit card in hand I hit Urban Outfitters in search of skirt sanctuary. And unfortunately for my bank balance they didn't disappoint.

This beautiful floral MinkPink maxi-skirt, with what I like to think has Geisha inspired slits down the sides is just stunning, it's perfect for relaxing in the park or teamed with high heeled sandals (such as above) could be worn for drinks out with the girls/fella. It also allows for a nice breeze, perfect for an unexpected British heatwave.

What is your favourite go to piece for the great British sunshine?

Ally

x
SHARE:

19 comments:

  1. beautiful skirt..i like these pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slit in this skirt. It adds a nice unexpected element. And your shoes are awesome! I want to steal them for myself :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your looks ! Your are always well dressed !

    Kisses from France,
    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is beautiful! My go to has definitely been loose floral shorts lately, this weather is far too warm for me... I miss my jeans already!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is beautiful! The sandals are so cute! And I like your hair :D
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is so gorgeous :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're gorgeous! Love the skirt, need to get my hands on that haha! The shoes are amazing as well eek! Anna x

    www.exhibitrunway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing skirt! you look so pretty! amazing blog, you got yourself a new follower! xx


    www.clairelouiseamelia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I love this skirt! The colours are beaut and I love how you've styled it! :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous skirt, really pretty print
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely skirt Ally and the styling is spot on!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. <333 awesome look !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look amazing!

    from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

    ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit, the skirt is so gorgeous :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look stunning, your skirt is so pretty! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous look! You are so pretty!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.emilyh.co
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, I really enjoy reading them all and I try my best to look at everyones blogs and comment back :)

© Fashion Nerdette. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig